Envy Boudoir prides itself on being inclusive of every human being that steps into the Norfolk studio. Where some brands may turn people away, I will welcome with open arms.
You deserve to feel empowered. Sexy. Fierce.
This runway show was born through the ideas of showcasing various body types, ethnicities and walks of life and proving that every body is BEAUTIFUL. My hope is to continue to push societal standards of beauty and reveal that every size, shape and color is fabulous.
You’re here because you want to become part of this movement and submit to become a Muse. Please be sure to read EVERYTHING IN ITS ENTIRETY before applying as this is going to be a huge time commitment and not something to take lightly. I will not tolerate people who will waste my time and of those involved. If you have even the slightest doubt you’ll be able to commit to this, please refrain from submitting this year.
To become a Muse, you will need to follow the directions completely. Anyone who leaves answers blank or cannot abide by the guidelines will be disqualified for consideration to walk the runway. Again, this is going to be a large time commitment but you will be a part of something truly amazing and awe inspiring which I’m hoping will create lasting relationships with all parties involved!
This is the first round of casting. Round two will be an in person meeting at the studio with myself and the runway coach if you have been chosen to proceed. Please do not email or message me on social media, I will contact you directly if you’re headed to round two!
YOU COULD BE A MUSE IF:
- You’re ready to shove a middle finger to society and show everyone you’re fucking amazing the way you are right now
- You have great teamwork skills
- You are inspired and excited about this project
- You want to be a super model for a day
- You’re passionate about body positivity/passionate about your road to being body positive
- Ready to leap out of your comfort zone
- Can function in a high paced environment
- Have great time management skills and ability to come to runway practices
- Are a-okay with strutting your stuff in some gorgeous lingerie and sport some wings
- Want to be a part of something huge for yourself and the community
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A MODEL TO APPLY! I encourage ANYONE who is interested to go for it and submit your application! Runway practices are set so 1. you don’t fall on your face 2. practice on how to get the show to run smoothly and 3. for you to get comfortable in the environment and around the other gals/team. I want mothers, caretakers, boss babes, dancers, cooks, book worms and anyone else who has an inkling of interest for this project to please please apply! It will be something you won’t regret and will remember for the rest of your life.
Let’s change the world, one garter strap at a time.
>>>Are you ready?<<<